Monday, February 10, 2014

Wonderful Friends!




In November our Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group had a wonderful swap hosted by the lovely Marti.  It was the 12 Days of Christmas Swap, I was very excited and joined, how wonderful to open little gifts for 12 days straight, and you were to hand make the gifts, which was even better.  Well my father was not doing well and I had to pull out of the swap, which I was so disappointed.  The first week of December a box arrived from Marti and Lorraine.  They had worked together and created the 12 days of Christmas for me!  I was so shocked and surprised!  It was a such a bright spot for me, knowing what was coming with my Dad.  I want to thank these Lovely Ladies for being so kind and thinking of me, you both will never know how much it means to me, they are both such special Ladies and are so kind. It is so wonderful to call them my friends.  I started opening number one on December 25th, what a joy it was to open one of their beautifully packaged gifts each day.  Thank you so much Marti and Lorraine .

Such beautifully packaged, it was such a treat to open one package each day!

Day 1, a Beautiful Marie Shoe! I love the size, so Special!

Day 2, a Beautiful Crocheted Tea Cup, I love this so much!


Day 3, Two Gorgeous Ornaments, these are so Pretty!

Day 4, Three Mercury Ornaments, I love the size!

Day 5, A Gorgeous Marie Theater Ornament, So Beautiful!

 Day 6, A Beautiful Marie Doll Ornament, she is so Beautiful!

Day 7, This Beautiful Framed Angel, so Pretty!

Day 8, This Gorgeous Snowflake Ornament

Day 9, This Beautiful Popper, I wanted to keep this, so I opened the back very carefully

Day 9, A Beautiful Silver Shoe Charm

Day 10, This Beautiful Eiffel Tower Ornament, so Pretty

 Day 11, Beautiful Seam Binding Ribbon

Day 12, This Gorgeous Shadow Box Ornament, it is so Beautiful!

Thanks again Ladies for being so sweet to me! I also want to thank everyone for their kind comments about my Dad, it has been so hard, I am doing better, but still having tough days, I know it will get better.  I miss him so much. Thank you for stopping by today, wishing you a wonderful week.  Hugs, Terri

2 comments:

Marti McClure said...

Terri, it was really our pleasure to send you a little joy during a very difficult year for you! You are so sweet and such a wonderful person. It's so nice to have you as my friend! Happy Valentines a Day! Marti

Lorraine said...

Terri, we so enjoyed making these little gifties for you, hoping they might lift your spirits during the difficult days. You are a dear friend, and we were happy to do this for you. Take care, xo Lorraine