Monday, July 23, 2012

KARLA'S FAERIE BOOK SWAP





I joined Karla's Faerie Book Swap and here are my pages for her swap.  You make 8 pages and she swaps them out and also makes a book for you.  She came up with a beautiful faerie that she hand painted for the cover.  I love her swaps and I am so excited to receive my book.  She has a beautiful blog and two beautiful shops:

http://karlascottage.typepad.com/karlascottage/2012/06/fairy-berry-book-swap.html

I hope you are having a wonderful week and staying cool, we are having another heat wave, I love summer, but this is too hot!  Hugs, Terri

12 comments:

Jane said...

Your pages are beautiful, Terri! I've got to get busy working on mine! Karla's swaps are always such fun!

June said...

I love your pages for the faerie book Terri. I bet the finished book will be gorgeous!

debi said...

Terri, your pages are beautiful! Love the sweet fairie you used.

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh how lovely. This will be a great swap for sure! Can't wait to see finished pages and the book with Karla's gorgeous artwork.
Cheers!
Holly

Skylar Magazine said...

That is so cute! I love faeries. That sounds like fun!

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

LuLu Kellogg said...

It's been terrible down here too since about May. Triple digits! Ugh!

LOVE the Fairy book! Karla is truly a talented artist!

Hope you are well my dear!

LuLu~*xoxo

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

hi terri,
you are soo talented...ur pages are lovely ...was just thinking about u and the group. sending you hugs
tabitha

Unknown said...

very nice

Unknown said...

i like your creations.

i leaye to you my email : twingiada@gmail.com

ciao

giada

Kim Caldwell said...

Your pages are gorgeous Terri! I'm mailing mine out today! Can't wait to see the books completed!!

xo

Robin Sanchez said...

Im in this swap and I would LOVE to receive one of your pages. Im excited to see what I receive.
Robin

Deborah said...

Just a quick note to let you know that I received one of your pages in the Faerie book swap and just completed a blog post on it. The page was just beautiful with the dimensionality of the fairy and the lovely millinery flowers.