Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday





Hi Everyone, well today is Tea Cup Tuesday and I have to tell you that I think Spring has finally arrived here in Michigan. We are about a month behind. My violets are blooming right now, so today I am sharing with you two new tea cups that I just found at the Treasure Mart in Ann Arbor. When ever I see violet tea cups I get them, I don't know what it is about violets but I love them. I went outside today and picked a little bunch of them, you can see them in the pictures. This first cup is a Royal Albert, I love the violets and they even have a texture to them. I tried to photograph this but it would not show. I love the shape of the cup and the flowers are so beautiful. The second tea cup is a Queen Anne and I love the shape of the tea cup too. Thank you Terri and Martha for hosting Tea Cup Tuesday, please click on the tea cup on my side bar to visit the others joining Tea Cup Tuesday. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri






4 comments:

Snap said...

I love violets. This is a lovely teacup ... the violets are so dainty and such a pretty purple. Royal Albert has such beautiful china. Happy Tea Day!

Princesa Nadie said...

Violets are always lovely ,in everywhere
I love yur tea cup
Hugs

Terri said...

Both of these violet cups are really lovely. I feel the same way about violets. When I was a little girl growing up in Michigan, we had wild violets growing in the grass of our side yard. I waited for them every year. They had such a sweet smell.
Thank you so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Terri

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I popped over as I miss teacup Tues. I haven't joined in for a while. I had to comment on your beautiful domino book. It is just gorgeous! Lisa