Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some Dolls I Made








I have always loved dolls and I love, love, love those wonderful vintage charlotte dolls. I have been seeing them all over the internet and on Etsy. I thought I would try a few. My grandmother was an Avon Lady so I wanted to make some to honor her. I had so much fun making these. They are on vintage Avon powder cans. I put two on vintage tea cups and two on candy dishes. I made four of them, and when I was taking pictures of them, it started to rain and got dark, the light color ones did not come out too well, so I will share them another day. Here are two that I made. Thank you so much for visiting me today. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

12 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Terri, these are beautiful!

Happy Wednesday!

LuLu~*xoxo

Laurie said...

These are stunning Terri, who would have though Powder cans would make such beautiful dolls.

Awishdream said...

Hi Terri! Oh those dolls are awesome, love the creative way you designed them....do I see a swap coming?! ha! :)
Hugs,
Melanie

Terri said...

Hello Terri,
These dolls are amazing! I love the colors, the ruffles, and especially the Avon tins you used. You are so creative!
Hugs,
Terri

Createology said...

Your dolls are precious. I love the details and how vintage they appear. Lovely...

Kateyed said...

Beautiful, Terri.
I love that you made them on the Avon cans. What a wonderful way to honor your aunt.
Hugs,
Suz

debi said...

OMG! Terri, they are gorgeous! Every little detail is so beautiful...as all of your creations are!
What a sweet tribute to your grandmother. I love that!
Hugs, Debi

Unknown said...

How clever & creative you are ;0) Dxx

Rella said...

I am starting to believe you never sleep...I think you lay in bed and just come with new ideas every night!! These dolls are so lovely and creative. Amazing talent.

xox Rella

Anonymous said...

What a cute and creative idea! i wonder if my mom still has some Avon bottles! Thanks for sharing!

Ciao Bella!


CREATIVE CARMELINA

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Beautiful and so creative!! I've never seen these before.

Anonymous said...

Oh Terri
these are so darn cute..love how they turned out! You are so imaginative!