Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TEA CUP TUESDAY












Hello and Welcome to my blog today, well it is Tea Cup Tuesday again. I want to thank Terri and Martha for hosting this wonderful event each week. We visited our son at the University of Michigan on Saturday and we went to the wonderful Treasure Mart, I love that place, it was full of wonderful things, lots and lots of beautiful teacups and the prices are fabulous, all under $10.00. So many to pick from, I won't tell you how many I purchased, but these are two of them. They are very simple in color, but the cups have such a beautiful shape and they are embossed. They are both made in Germany, I really have not had time to look into these cups. Please click on the teacup on my sidebar and visit all the other beautiful tea cups today. Thanks again for visiting me today and I hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

10 comments:

Marie said...

I adore your cute little footed teacups! I like the soft colors and shape. They look really romantic!
-marie

Terri said...

Hello Terri,
Your Bavarian tea cups are so lovely! I think the simple white with the flowers makes for such a pretty cup, and they mix and match so well too.
How fab that you were able to get them for such a great price!
Thank you so much for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

my cup of tea said...

Such a pretty cup! I love Tuesdays!
~Donna~

debi said...

Oh my goodness! Your tea cups are soooo pretty! Love the beautiful ruffled bottoms on the cups and the simple, yet beautiful flowers. What a wonderful find!

Kateyed said...

So pretty, Terri. I have no teacups but at that price, I could just go buy some. I love Teacup Tuesday!
Hugs,
Suz

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Terri: Your tea cups are stunning. The price is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I love them. Blessings, Martha

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

such pretty teacups! simple, sweet and lovely! perfect for the price! love them all!

Rebecca said...

What beautiful teacups-I have some that I like to just have sitting around in my parlor-looking like the lady of the house just walked away. I also have a few that I've put candles in! Have a great week!!! Thanks for sharing your pretties!

Holly Moore said...

Beautiful Terri! I love those pretty tea cups.

Signs and Salvage said...

What a lovely blog you have!!! I love it!!! You won my Valentine Sign Giveaway!!! Woo hoo!! If you could email me your address...I will pop it into the mail asap! Thank you for entering my giveaway!!

Take Care,

Kristin
Signs & Salvage