Wednesday, November 10, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.........


Mo, from http://rosepetalsfromheaven.blogspot.com/ is the winner of the tea cup and saucer, I put all the names from people who left comments yesterday and had my dear hubby pull out a name out of the tea cup. Congratulations Mo, please email me your address so that I can get it off to you. Thank you to everyone who visited my blog yesterday, I wish I could give you all a tea cup, I really appreciate your visits to my blog. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

4 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Lucky winner! How did I miss your post yesterday?!

Hope your birthday was wonderful, Terri!

Julie

Terri said...

Super Congratulations Mo!

Terri, I hope that your birthday celebrations were fabulous!
Hugs,
Terri

Roberta said...

DH are so good for pulling names out of a hat...much easier than using the random number thingy...lol Congrats to Mo ;)
Fondly, Roberta

mo said...

Thank you so much for drawing my number DH... I need to go out of town more often. *teehee* It seems I am luckier that way. You are so generous and I am grateful for your kindness. I made a comment I had never even seen a cup with two handles before and now I will have one. How cool is that? Thank you so much. *hugs*