Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MY VACATION FINDS FROM WISCONSIN









These are some of the items I found while Antique hunting in Wisconsin, it was wonderful, where ever we went, we were finding Antique Malls and stores. I love these two composition doll heads and the owner gave me a great price if I purchased both of them. I also love the china half dolls, they look like Marie Antoinette. I love the antiqued german doll, she was a great price and is 26 inches tall. The next picture I thought I was buying a bag of cloth and lace and it turned out to be a lovely night gown and it was 75% off. I love the vintage pincushion with roses on it and the lovely pearl buttons. I found lots of beautiful crocheted lace, bags of it at 50% off, this is only half of what I bought. For years I have wanted a vintage velvet jewelry box, I have hunted high and low for one, checking Ebay and Etsy all the time and this one was 50% off, it has hand painted flowers inside. The next item is a pincushion and you can hang your scissors on it, love the colors. I also found a bunch of vintage wood cigar boxes and a few vintage glass bottles. The last item is a Pebbles doll. I had this same doll when I was a little girl. My mom is not much of a saver and I don't know what ever happened to her. This one is in really great shape, and it looks like no one put her in the bath tub, her hair is in great shape. The great thing about Wisconsin was a lot of places had wonderful sales, it was really fun. I wish we had more antique malls and stores where I live. Well thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. Hugs, Terri

6 comments:

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Looks like you found some great stuff! REally like those ladies you found. How awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Our Hopeful Home said...

LoVe the jewelry box!!!!!!!11

Kathleen

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Wonderful finds!!! I really love the half dolls and lace!!
Michelle

Lululiz said...

Fabulous finds, I love the night gown the best. I think. And the heap of fabulous lace. The pincushion perhaps? Lol, its all lovely stuff.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wow, Terri!! Looks like you hit the jackpot with all of your lovely treasures!! Love the dolls and the jewelry box is to die for. I have a vintage nightgown quite similar to the one you showed us today. It was a gift from a friend. And those bags of lace are such a great find!!

Debbie

debi said...

Wow! I love all your sweet finds! Love the half dolls!!!!!!!!!!