Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LACE CAKE CHUNKY BOOK PAGE











I really enjoyed this wonderful swap, hosted by Rebecca, with the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group. These pages are 6 x 6, which I really enjoyed because they are a little larger than the 4 x 4 book pages. This was the first time I made this size. It was fun because you can put more things on them. The pages are thick mat board, which I covered with beautiful paper that I printed out, then I added tulle over the top and then paint. I made my cakes by covering mat board with beautiful ribbon and then vintage lace and trims. The back of the pages are really dimensional also. I have used two prints to make the ladies dresses very dimensional. I then added lots of beautiful trims, which is my favorite part. I made 10 pages, this is only five of them. I hope the girls like them.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

These pages are stunning !!!

Terri Gordon said...

Thank you Patricia, I really enjoyed making these. I love these chunky books.

Cassandra said...

Your pages are just AMAZING. After seeing them, I am wishing I could join! If only I had more time :)

Terri Gordon said...

Cassandra, I don't know how you do all you do. You truly amaze me.

Angela Harris said...

These works are SO beautiful!!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Your pages are gorgeous! I love the cakes, they look so yummy!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow, What a Gorgeous book!

Terri said...

You have done beautiful work on these! I just love them!