Friday, October 23, 2009



Every year I make Halloween art and I tell myself I will make myself something later, but never do. This year I decided to make a dark Marie frame for myself. I love this image of her. I purchased this digital collage sheet from: Keeper of the Nest Etsy Shop. The beautiful roses and leaves are from Cassandra's Etsy shop: Cassies Creations. I had bought this frame over the summer at an antique store and thought she would look great in it. She is sitting on my fireplace mantle and I am really enjoying her. Happy Halloween.

9 comments:

Becs said...

I just love it! And Congrats! You are the winner of Amada's giveaway! OMG you should the prize....go check it out! Becs

LuLu Kellogg said...

Terri, you are amazing. This is just beautiful!

LuLu Kellogg

Lori said...

This is gorgeous!

stephanies cottage said...

Beautiful!!! im glad u made something for yourself!!! and ohhh she is such a Classy halloween decoration!!

Terri Gordon said...

It has been a wonderful day. The weather here is gloomy, but how exciting to win Amanda's giveaway. I never win anything. What a lucky day. I also won a beautiful bracelet that Becky made it's the one in the Marie Zine. I am so excited. Thank you so much Becky. I love it. Happy Halloween to everyone.

Tara said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a Happy Halloween!

Melissa Valeriote said...

Oh she is a gothic beauty! So happy to have found you. Happy Halloween

Shari Replogle said...

She is fabulous!
~Shari

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love it. Perfect frame, too.
Xo,
Tammy